<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://kayscaramelizedconfessions.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Kay's House of Treats: Chocolate Blackout Cake

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Chocolate Blackout Cake





This cake is phenomenal. There are 3 layers of dark chocolate cake, filled and topped with the most yummiest chocolate pudding and then finally topped off with cake crumbs.The pudding and the chocolate cake are pretty good on their own, however, combined together they are the best combination possible.

I remember the first time I made this cake and it seemed like the leaning tower of Pisa because I didn't cut the layers properly. However, from then with a bit more practise combined with the realization that patience is absolutely necessary when cutting a cake, I have managed to ensure that my cakes are straight.

I got the recipe for this cake from Cook's Illustrated Holiday Baking.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At March 1, 2011 at 10:12 PM , Anonymous Nemo said...

Oh my God! This is beyond awesome... it looks divine. Can't wait to try it. Is there any way I can...

 
At November 5, 2012 at 12:01 AM , Anonymous Mariam said...

This cake looks A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! BUT I DONT WANNA TRY IT, I JUST WANT U TO MAKE IT FOR ME :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home