<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://kayscaramelizedconfessions.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Kay's House of Treats: Ready ....

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Ready ....

Set ..

And GO !! ..

Welcome everyone :) .. to my very own blog and my very first blog post ..

I am not a procrastinator when it comes to doing anything else .. Being the first person with a comment or an offer to help or if something doesn't make sense .. but starting this blog has been a long way coming ..

But now that I am here .. I hope to keep you entertained with recipes along with random stories .. Mostly stories about my baking adventures, maybe some about myself and at the end of the day, with recipes that keep you coming back ..

During the day .. I am a marketing professional doing a typical 9 to 5 job .. but after I have punched out the time clock .. on my "OWN" time .. i love to bake .. from cakes to cupcakes to cookies to other not so typical desserts  .. and hence the motivation to start this blog ..

So here's a warm welcome to you and I hope to keep you all entertained ..

2 Comments:

At February 9, 2011 at 8:23 AM , Blogger Marva Raiyan said...

Sounds AWESOME:) I myself am dead scared of baking! The first time i made cookies,they just lay flat on the microwave dish and NEVER rose an inch:p So am looking forward to your posts for sure lisa :) Good one!

 
At February 9, 2011 at 11:14 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

@Mars Rv ..
Thanks :) .. you have to TRY out the cookie recipe i just posted, but I haven't ever baked anything in a microwave so i am not sure about that .. but you have to let me know how it turns out !! ..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home