<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://kayscaramelizedconfessions.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Kay's House of Treats: Fudge Brownies - Guest Post

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Fudge Brownies - Guest Post

Hello everyone!

So for those who have been following my Facebook updates, they would know that today I am doing a guest post over at Mama, Baby & Diapers - a hilarious blog on the rantings of a MamaBaby aka AmmaJee, who is a self-proclaimed-super-mama-in-progress.

What I will be featuring is my favourite brownies recipe - the brownies are fudgey combined with just the right amount of chocolate flavor and they are ultra-moist. Best part – there is no chopping or melting of chocolate required which makes them so easy to make.

Please go to Mama, Baby & Diapers for the recipe.  



Also, these days, a lot of readers are not getting notifications and were asking me why I hadn't posted - I think it could probably be due to Facebook settings, so please like my page, and add me to your interest lists so that you get notifications.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home